Please keep the following policies in mind and feel free to call us with any questions you may have:
- We can charge a deposit of $30 for appointments under $200 and 15% on all other appointments.
- We need 48 hours notice for cancellations. If you don’t respect this 48 hour notice we will apply $50 fees (or keep the deposit) for appointments under $200 and 15% on all other appointments. It takes hard work to schedule efficient routes for our cleaners to keep our prices low for our customers, and it really effects the company and our staff when we have last minute reschedules and cancellations. The deposit or fee is used as a late cancellation fee for appointments rescheduled or cancelled within 48 hours of their scheduled time. Thank you for understanding.
- We have a 2 hour minimum on house and office cleaning and a 3 room minimum on carpet cleaning. It takes a lot of unpaid work to go out to a location and we wouldn’t be able to stay in business if we did short cleans.
- Clients can reschedule an appointment a second time only if the clean is prepaid and agrees that the second reschedule is an unchangeable appointment.
- Over-payment will be used on the next clean and can be used as long as 2 years after the payment was made.
- Payment is due at the time of service but customer can feel free to pay before. Late payments are subject to a 15% surcharge.
- We charge by the number of man hours that we perform. If we have 2 cleaners on a 6 man hour clean they will complete the clean in 3 hours. 3 hours times 2 cleaners equals 6 man hours.
- Our hourly estimates are based on houses roughly as clean and DE-cluttered as our average customer’s house. Although we are happy to estimate a price upfront, the price we charge goes by the hours we actually perform, so that we can keep your costs down as low as possible. Once we get to the property, during our initial walk through, if it appears that the house needs way more time, we will re-set the expectations with you as soon as we can. If it will take more time, you can (1) direct us to prioritize the time we have to stay within a specific budget, or you can (2) increase the authorization to a specific budget based on the new information, or (3) have us take care of the items you want cleaned and un-restrict the time-frame so we don’t have to bother you for additional authorizations. We work hard to be as accurate as possible with our initial time estimates and our walk through estimates, however, sometimes there are unforeseen challenges that increase the time-frame mid clean.